Maximise your marks for every answer you write with Law Express Question and Answer. This series is designed to help you understand what examiners are looking for, focus on the question being asked and make your answers stand out.
- See how an expert crafts answers to up to 50 questions on Land Law.
- Discover how and why different elements of the answer relate to the question in accompanying Guidance.
- Plan answers quickly and effectively using Answer plans and Diagram plans.
- Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking in Make your answer stand out.
- Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
- Compare your responses using the Try it yourself answer guidance on the companion website.
- Practice answering questions and discover additional resources to support you in preparing for exams on the Companion website.
John Duddington was Head of the Law School at Worcester College of Technology before retiring to focus on writing and research. He also teaches property law at the University of Worcester.