Discover the only homesteading guide you'll ever need to raise your own goats and chickens right in your own backyard
Are you considering raising your own pen filled with healthy, productive goats and chickens, but have no idea where to start? Do you want to reduce your dependence on "Big Agriculture" and learn how to get fresh dairy and poultry products without fuss?
If yes, then you've come to the right place.
In this special bundle, you're going to learn everything you need to know about raising your own goats and chickens for sustenance, and even profits, from purchasing healthy animals to keeping them productive.
This bundle contains everything you need to set up a self-sufficient homestead. It contains the following books:
- Raising Chickens: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners
- Raising Goats: A Step-by-Step Guide to Raising Healthy Goats for Beginners
In Raising Chickens, you're going to learn:
- 3 essential steps you must take before you begin raising chickens
- 7 surefire tips to help you protect your chickens from predators
- 6 important questions to ask yourself before choosing to buy a coop or build one yourself
- 20 critical features your chicken coop must-have if you want to raise healthy, robust chickens
- The 5-step technique to help you choose the best chicken breed for your budget and needs
- 9 easy and effective ways to check the health of the chicken before purchasing it
- 15 necessary tools you need to help you take care of your chickens
- How to make your own chicken feed without breaking a sweat
- ...and more!
Finally, here's what you're going to discover in Raising Goats:
- The 4 absolute best places to purchase your first or next healthy goat
- 3 factors you need to consider before purchasing goats for your herd
- How to buy registered goats and why it's important
- 9 extremely important things you need to look out for when purchasing a goat
- Common mistakes homesteaders make when trying to purchase a goat
- Housing and shelter instructions for both baby goats (kids) and young goats
- 8 surefire ways to keep your goats safe from diseases and predators
- Proven ways to effectively train your goats without losing your sanity
- ...and more!
Written with complete beginners in mind, this special bundle will get you up to speed with everything you need to raise and maintain your own backyard of healthy chickens and goats that will provide you with fresh, organic dairy and poultry goods.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy Now" button to get started today!