Schaum's Outline of Beginning Statistics, Second Edition
Larry Stephens, Ph.D., (Omaha, NE) is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Nebraska and is also the author of several books.
A clear, readily understood review of beginning statistics, updated to reflect the software currently widely used for problems in statistics. This new edition includes output from EXCEL, SAS, SPSS, STATISTIX, and MINITAB, all of which are now in general use for in college courses on statistics at this level. It will also include up-to-date statistical examples taken from the latest media sources.
Schaum's Outline of Beginning Statistics
2. Organizing Data
3. Descriptive Measures
5. Discrete Random Variables
6. Continuous Random Variables and Their Probability Distributions
7. Sampling Distributions
8. Estimation and Sample Size Determination: One Population
9. Tests of Hypothesis: One Population
10. Inferences for Two Populations
11. Chi-Square Procedures