Cindy Birne Public Relations has been retained for publicity, marketing, and promotional services in support of REBOUND.
- National Marketing and Publicity Campaign
- National broadcast, print and digital media outreach, and Integral Social Media Campaign
- Advance Distribution of ARC to book reviewers, journalists, librarians, booksellers, online marketing
- Pre-publication buzz through press releases and social media accounts dedicated to the book (Instagram Handle: @thereboundbook; Facebook Handle: @Rebound Book; LinkedIn Handle: @Rebound Book). Thereafter, press releases and PR Web release
- Buyer Outreach to National and Indie Bookstores
- Speaking Events
- Book Events
- Target Markets include, but are not limited to: North Carolina, Indiana, New York, Chicago, Texas, California, Philadelphia, Miami, Boston, Cleveland, Utah, Atlanta, Detroit, Oklahoma, Memphis, Washington, Arizona, and Minnesota.
Matt Doherty played and coached basketball at the University of North Carolina . He started on the 1982 National Championship team with NBA greats Michael Jordan and James Worthy. The program was led by legendary coach Dean Smith. After one year as the head coach at Notre Dame, Matt took over the UNC program and led them to the 2001 regular season ACC Championship while being named AP National Coach of the Year. Since his time at UNC, Coach Doherty worked as the head coach at FAU and SMU in addition to working at ESPN, the Indiana Pacers and the Atlantic 10 Conference. He currently runs the Doherty Leadership Practice along with working in media and private business. Matt resides in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time.
"Matt is everything you could ask for in a friend and leader."
--Jay Bilas, ESPN
Matt Doherty played and coached basketball at the University of North Carolina. He started on the 1982 National Championship team coached by Dean Smith while playing alongside NBA stars Michael Jordan and James Worthy. He is the former head coach at the University of Notre Dame and UNC. He was named 2001 National Coach of the Year.
In 2003....he was forced to resign!
Have you ever fallen off the top of the mountain? Have you ever doubted yourself? How do you prepare for your next opportunity?
Rebound will help you become a better leader. Leadership is a learned behavior. It can be studied and developed. Not everyone is a born leader, but EVERYONE can become a better leader!
Coach Doherty provides a game plan to help you navigate the rough terrain of leadership. He shares his journey in an authentic manner that will engage you with riveting stories of tremendous successes and......failures! Coach Doherty chose to turn his "Pain into Passion". He went on a leadership journey studying at The Wharton School and The Darden School. Along with the help of top leadership executives, Matt learned many valuable lessons that he will share with you in Rebound.