This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.
For principles of marketing courses that require a comprehensive text.
Learn how to create value through customer connections and engagement
In a fast-changing, increasingly digital and social marketplace, it's more vital than ever for marketers to develop meaningful connections with their customers. Principles of Marketing helps students master today's key marketing challenge: to create vibrant, interactive communities of consumers who make products and brands an integral part of their daily lives. To help students understand how to create value and build customer relationships, Kotler and Armstrong present fundamental marketing information within an innovative customer-value framework. Thoroughly revised to reflect the major trends impacting contemporary marketing, the 18th Edition is packed with stories illustrating how companies use new digital technologies to maximize customer engagement and shape brand conversations, experiences, and communities.
Pearson Pearson MyLab Marketing is not included. Students, if Pearson Pearson MyLab Marketing is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN. Pearson Pearson MyLab Marketing should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Reach every student by pairing this text with Pearson Pearson MyLab Marketing
MyLab(TM) is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
PART 1: DEFINING MARKETING AND THE MARKETING PROCESS
1. Marketing: Creating Customer Value and Engagement
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Engagement, Value, and Relationships
PART 2: UNDERSTANDING THE MARKETPLACE AND CONSUMER VALUE
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Consumer Markets and Buyer Behavior
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
PART 3: DESIGNING A CUSTOMER VALUE-DRIVEN STRATEGY AND MIX
7. Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
8. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
9. Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies: Additional Considerations
12. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Engaging Consumers and Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
PART 4: EXTENDING MARKETING
18. Creating Competitive Advantage
19. The Global Marketplace
20. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1: Marketing Plan
Appendix 2: Marketing by the Numbers
Appendix 3: Careers in Marketing